ENVIRONMENTAL CRISIS AWARENESS BY MaskBook Featuring Gabidezin


https://www.maskbook.org/en/gallery/portrait/environmental-protection
Environmental Protection the name of my Mask #CodeName #EP20FaceMask.

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION

GILBERT ABOAGYE BOYE
KUMASI, GHANA


Explanation of my mask and its message
Using plastic spoons and bottle top to brighten up your circle to reduced environmental pollution to sustain the oceans and seas.
My solution to the environmental crisis
As a sustainable fashion designer my smallest impact i can do to help my community is to help reduced plastic waste from washing into the seas,marine and oceans.EP2030AgedaCampaignFaceMask is reusable, washable and recycle by using the Sustainable development goals proposed by UN2030 to help mitigate poverty and eliviating poverty and also help in protecting cleanseas and environment
My method of creation
Handmade
Mask created in 
05/2020
This portrait was taken by Gilbert Aboagye Boye who graciously assign its rights to the Maskbook project.
By creating my mask, I stand with Maskbook, international art-action project committed to the environment. I declare that climate change and air pollution are a danger to my health and to the health of our planet. I ask that all efforts be made to reduce these threats. I commit to act for the environment in my everyday life.
Gilbert Aboagye Boye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accra, Ghana To Host Historic World Youth Summit Act IV 2020

Ethical Sustsinable Fashion Revolution Ambassador #ESFRA